N@sty_G@m3r$ Index du Forum
N@sty_G@m3r$
Bienvenue sur notre forum

N@sty_G@m3r$ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HQ*Rosetta Stone?Russian 1-5 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    N@sty_G@m3r$ Index du Forum -> FAQ -> Tutoriels
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aubeyah

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ*Rosetta Stone?Russian 1-5 Répondre en citant

Rosetta Stone Russian 1-5 > urlin.us/2bder

I.am.a.native.English.speaker.and.am.also.pretty.advanced.in.SpanishLearn..more..about..Amazon..Prime(You...can...read...the...unanimously...negative...member...feedback...on...Livemocha's...homepage.)...From...a...business...perspective...I...can...understand...why...Rosetta...Stone...would...try...to...kill...its...competition,...but...as...a...consumer...I...disapprove...of...this...cutthroat...tacticBecause...of...my...experience...in...learning...language...by...immersion...while...growing...up...I...always...got...Excellent...on...English...at...a...Portuguese...school...with...little...effortEverything.is.multiple.choiceAccount.Home.Lists.Cart.We're.sorry,.it.appears.that.JavaScript.is.disabled.in.your.browserit..provides..native..audio..for..all..phases..of..the..learning2Talk..about..work..invarious..industriesI.grew.up.immersed.in.English.due.to.entertainment.(watching.movies,.reading.books,.listening.to.music).and.travellingWas..this..review..helpful..to..you?YesNoReport..abusePlease..write..at..least..one..wordYou..must..purchase..at..least..one..item..from..Amazon..to..post..a..commentA..problem..occurred..while..submitting..your..commentTo.make.the.most.of.Rosetta.Stone.(and.to.learn.a.language.generally).you'll.need.additional.textbooks,.grammar.books,.and.dictionaries;.I.also.highly.recommend.joining.an.online.language.exchange.siteThe...drills...also...tend...to...get...very...repetitive...as...the...same...sentences...come...up...over...and...over...again,...which...doesn't...really...challenge...you...to...use...the...material...you...have...learnedYou..need..to..speak..in..order..to..hone..your..pronunciation,..and..you..need..to..converse..in..order..to..gain..true..mastery..of..the..languageWhereas...many...native...English...speaking...people...can...use...English...fluently...without...knowing...the...specifics...of...the...grammar...involved,...you...cannot...speak...Russian...without...having...a...solid...grasp...of...the...grammatical...structure...of...the...languagePlease.try.again.later.Sign.in.and.comment.Showing.0.of.0.commentsSort.by:.Newest.Oldest.There.was.a.problem.loading.comments.right.nowCyber...Monday...2015...Deep...discounts...on...a...huge...online...selectionPlease.try.again.later.3.0.out.of.5.starsWorks.as.a.supplement.to.a.more.structured.language.courseByBowenon.January.9,.2012Platform:.PC/MacEdition:.Level.1-5.SetFormat:.DiscVerified.PurchaseI.studied.Russian.for.several.years.at.college,.but.started.using.Rosetta.Stone.since.neglecting.to.maintain.my.skillsPlease...try...again...later.Sign...in...and...comment...Showing...0...of...9...commentsSort...by:...Newest...Oldest...There...was...a...problem...loading...comments...right...nowPlease..try..again..later.Show..more..comments3.0..out..of..5..starsWill..do..half..the..job;..need..to..combine..with..PimsleurByBasil..Pallison..September..30,..2012Platform:..PC/MacEdition:..Level..1-5..SetFormat:..DiscAs..a..owner..of..3..different..Rosetta..Stone..series,..I..must..say..that..Rosetta..stones..works..to..a..ceratin..degreeAs.there.are.no.grammar.lessons,.explanations,.or.definitions.in.Rosetta.Stone,.it's.up.to.you.to.go.to.other.sources.for.a.more.structured.lesson.plan.To.make.the.best.use.of.Rosetta.Stone,.I.would.advise.to.go.at.it.with.a.lot.of.discipline.and.most.importantly,.to.take.notes.while.you.are.working.through.each.lessonAnalyze..them..and..break..them..down..using..additional..learning..resources..as..necessaryeliminating...the...open...community...feel...of...the...original...Livemocha...website...and...installing...a...severely...restrictive...tablet-style...interface...instead,...essentially...creating...a...Rosetta...Stone...Lite;...and...2No..one..has..been..anywhere..close..to..Rosetta..Stone."....-Goran..Easy..to..use..right..off..the..bat!.."Ease..of..use,..presenting..material..in..an..entertaining..manner,..and..breaking..down..language..to..its..simplest..forms,..makes..Rosetta..Stone..the..best..software..for..learning..new..languagesThere...are...audio...examples...of...all...of...the...vocabulary...and...exercises...and...there...is...supplemental...material...available...online...for...free!...Over...$350...less...and...a...much...more...thorough...approach...to...learning...the...Russian...Language.0Comment18...people...found...this...helpfulIt...cannot...be...a...solitary...processYou..can..also..practice..with..them,..though..they..most..likely..will..be..too..busy..to..simplify..the..language..to..your..learner..level.6They.essentially.destroyed.an.affordable.resource.that.connected.millions.of.language.learners.worldwideIntroduce.yourself,friends.&.familyAlso.like.a.treadmill,.you.might.find.that.all.your.work.has.taken.you.nowhere.Case.in.point:.I.also.bought.Rosetta.Stone.Levels.1-5.for.German.to.try.to.learn.German.as.a.total.beginner,.and.having.recently.completed.Level.1,.I.can.say.that.very.little.of.the.material.has.actually.stuckSee.System.Requirements.Learn.Russian.with.Rosetta.Stone.4.7.(29.reviews).Try.a.Free.Demo.If.speaking.Russian.in.the.real.world.is.your.goal,.you've.come.to.the.right.placeMy.mother's.maternal.language.is.Russian.and.I.have.been.saying.to.her.that.I.will.learn.her.native.language.since.early.adolescence.but.I.never.had.the.time.so.I.decided.to.put.it.off.until.I.finished.high.school.nowFor.example,.case.endings.are.fundamental.to.Russian.grammarRosetta..Stone..Russian..is..backed..by..more..than..20..years..of..success..storiesDiscuss...pop...culture,arts...&...entertainmentAs.there.are.no.grammar.lessons,.explanations,.or.definitions.in.Rosetta.Stone,.it's.up.to.you.to.go.to.other.sources.for.a.more.structured.lesson.plan.To.make.the.best.use.of.Rosetta.Stone,.I.would.advise.to.go.at.it.with.a.lot.of.discipline.and.most.importantly,.to.take.notes.while.you.are.working.through.each.lessonThere..are..many..language..exchange..sites..online..for..that..purpose.Learning..a..new..language..is..a..laudable..endeavor,..and..I..truly..believe..that..it's..in..every..person's..best..interests..to..learn..a..second..(or..third,..or..fourth)..languageWhen...I...can't...get...an...internet...connection,...I...can...listen...to...the...mp3...files...they...included...as...reinforcement.4It.functions.as.a.pretty.good.supplementary.resource.for.the.audio.and.visual.aids.it.provides,.but.it.is.no.substitute.for.a.more.structured.language.course.in.a.classroom.environmentBut...a...good...tutor...is...a...very...expensive...proposition,...and...in...the...beginner...to...intermediate...levels,...I...feel...that...they...offer...no...advantage...over...Rosetta...StoneToo..expensive..for..the..trouble.ByJonathan..Dibernardoon..December..3,..2012Platform:..PC/MacEdition:..Level..1-5..SetFormat:..DiscI..purchased..Rosetta..Stone..Totale..and..initially..it..was..exactly..as..expected f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 05:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    N@sty_G@m3r$ Index du Forum -> FAQ -> Tutoriels Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par RaideN Powered by phpBB © 2010 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com